|Job category||Professional (Consulting / Finance / Real Estate / Professional Services)／Professional Services (Health Care / Welfare / Education / Instruction)|
|Industry||Human Resources / Education / Consulting / Professional Services／ Education / Training / School|
|Position level||Depends on ability / experience|
|Number of openings||4|
|Desired entry time||-|
|Required language skill||
|Foreign language competence||-|
|Working hours||Part Time|
Berlitz Philippines is in urgent need of native (or near-native) Japanese Language Instructors for our Manila learning centers.
HIGH LEVEL (native or near-native) fluency of the language is required.
• Native fluency in the Japanese language
• Teaching experience is not required but a great advantage. Applicants should have passion for teaching.
• Willing to undergo the 7-day Instructor Qualification Program
• Willing to start as soon as possible
• Handle small or large groups of classes and assessments for clients of Berlitz Philippines
• Deliver lessons in accordance with Berlitz teaching principles and focused on the interests and needs of the students, working with private students and groups of differing sizes at the Language Center and at off-site locations
• Integrate learning technology into teaching programs as required by the curriculum or requested by the student
• Keep student records and profile cards up to date as required or requested
• Fulfill ongoing responsibilities to customers as required by the Berlitz Learning Cycles
PhilippinesManilaMakati City Map
Name of person in charge of hiring：Patricia Palawar
Japanese Language Instructor
Negotiable / Unpublished